To download the Workshop Brochure click on the left thumbnail.
To download the Seminar Agenda click on the right thumbnail.
Cost: $189 | Lunch & Parking: not included
Seminar: 9 am - 4 pm | Free Briefing: 4 pm - 5 pm
To pay by check, return the brochure payment coupon. Or . . .
Click on the Pay Now icon below for the date and venue of choice.
( If name on card is not participant's, email their name to: Frank@NarrativeFundRaising.org )
● 10 rhetorical superstructures of the connecting narrative moment—the heart and soul of a fund appeal
● 23 linguistic features of personal emotional connection—words that make an appeal read like a coversation sounds
● 6 linguistic features of obfuscation to avoid—words and structures that create dense, tangled, detached prose
● 6 linguistic substructures of narrative—the story materials used to build the connecting narrative moment
● 5 visual language factors that add to text what a smile adds to speech—how paralanguage lifted response 346%
● Reads more like an academic paper than a conversation—preferring abstract concepts over making a human connection
● Has fewer narrative linguistic features and rhetorical structures than an official document—high exposition/low dialogue
● Lacks the three types of characters needed to build a story—protagonists, antagonists, and ensemble cast members
● Fails to create tension with events, dialogue and imagery—doesn't make a reader scared, sad, glad or mad enough to act
● Neglects to offer the leading role of hero to a donor—doesn't show how their gift can bring resolution to a nonprofit's story